Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas part 2

We did a great job of spreading out Christmas this year. We had Christmas with my parents while we were in Utah and Henry got to get his unwrapping practice in. (His form really improved during that time. Now he knows to start with the taped side. Makes a big difference in his overall speed.)

Then when Dell's parents came into town on the 22nd we had another Christmas with them. Here's a quick video of Henry unwrapping his gift from them. I love his little squeals!

2 comments:

Molly said...

What a cute video!!! Henry on his rocking horse---so darling! I love your tree in the background. I'm glad to hear that you've made the season last as long as possible. It's a wonderful time of year (I can't say the MOST wonderful time of the year because it's been below 0 here in MN!)! Wish we could have see each other this holiday. I miss you!

Susan Young said...

Anna and Dell Dunn, this is Susan and Dallin Young. I got your blog off of Natalie Gordon's (she included it in her CHristmas card). We lost you a few years ago and I'm happy to have found you. You're Henry is precious. Is he about 4? Where are you guys now? Was it a Radiology Residency? I don't remember. ANyway, I would love to catch up sometime. Your little man is soo cute. He looks so tiny in his ski gear. I love it.

Contributors