Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I needed this

So yesterday was tough.  Lizzy was sick, Henry was actually really good, but I was stretched to the limit and the little things bothered me.  How I hate when I feel that way.  This morning I was checking my email and had a friend request from a young woman who I taught when she was a 12 years old.  (She's engaged now and about to graduate from college-- now I feel old.)  But on her facebook page she had this message.  It's from one of my most favorite talks ever.  The one I go to when mothering gets hard, because it does sometimes.  It made me cry, but helped me remember where my strength comes from.  So thanks Jessie, for putting this on facebook.  I needed it.  And in case any of you are having a rough mothering day too, here you go.

No comments:

Contributors