Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

I was missing our easter egg hunts with friends in Wisconsin so decided to pull together one here. So a couple of emails, a couple of phone calls, and some great support from my dear sister-in-law Dixie, and we had a hunt. The kids had a blast and so did I.


Henry showing off an egg he found.


The older kids hiding eggs for the younger ones.
Trying to get something beside candy into Henry. He drank he juice box and had two bites of sandwich so that's kind of a success, right?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John said...

Good to hear from you! Your Easter looks a bit warmer than ours! If you want, we can ship Henry some snow :)

Nielsen Family said...

WHOW! SUN SUN SUN... fun! Yup we are still in the snow :( Wish we were there with you.

Molly said...

I was missing our Milwaukee Easter egg hunt too!! I scattered 24 plastic eggs around the house for Quinn. The twins helped me stuff them with Peeps and sixlets. I wish we could have been at your celebration. You have a nack at making a holiday feel like a holiday. Can we live by one another again? And soon???!

Contributors