Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Disney Cruise

Mom and Dad Dunn were generous enough to get all of the Dunn kids together on a Disney Cruise. It was so much fun to be with family and I loved having someone clean my room twice a day, having unlimited food that I didn't have to prepare, and having child care available whenever I wanted it. Ahhhh.

Here's some of the highlights from our seven wonderful days at sea. (And big THANKS mom and dad for making it possible!)

Some of the cousins in their cute hats provided by Auntie Shuana. Aren't they cute!?

Henry meeting Pluto at the Character Breakfast our first morning at sea
Looking out the window with H. (Sometimes we saw Dolphins!)
Henry sleeping oh so soundly in his bed. Henry would climb into bed every night and be asleep within 2 minutes or less. Such a change for the hour plus it takes at home. No wonder he loved the "big boat" so much, he was well rested.

4 comments:

Juli said...

What a fun trip! Sounds like you all had a great time.

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The other side of Lover's Beach is known as Divorce Beach...just some funny trivia. Jon and I have Kayaked in Cabo and I agree, it is a ton of fun!
P.S. Do you know the gender of the babe?

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Jon and I have kayaked out to Lovers Beach as well. The pacific side is known as Divorce Beach! Kind-of funny!
Do you know the gender of the babe?

Molly said...

Wow! What a cruise! I totally love your life right now. I'm so happy that you are vacationing and partying and livin' it up! Wish I lived next door to you. I could use a friend who likes to dress like a pirate. That thought makes me smile. I laughed out loud when you said how cute your sister-in-law Shauna looked and how you, sitting next to her, looked pirate-ish. You are so clever, Anna. I love it. Miss you!!!!

Contributors